AWStats and Webalizer - Web Analytics
We offer two Web Statistic/Web Analytics options with all of our plans. AWStats is setup by default but can easily be changed.
This log analyzer shows you all possible information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It uses a partial information file to be able to process large log files, often and quickly.
A full log analysis enables AWStats to show you the following information:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week)
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIp detection)
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Files type
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate)
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected)
- Browsers used (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version (Web, Wap, Media browsers: 97 browsers, more than 450 if using browsers_phone.pm library file)
- Visits of robots (319 robots detected)
- Worms attacks (5 worm's families)
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc...)
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, ...)
- Other personalized reports based on url, url parameters, referer field for miscellanous/marketing purpose
- Number of times your site is "added to favourites bookmarks"
- Screen size (need to add some HTML tags in index page)
- Ratio of Browsers with support of: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader (need to add some HTML tags in index page)
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio.
Webalizer is similar to AWStats. For more information on The Webalizer, please see http://www.webalizer.org/
Optional - Google Analytics
As a third option, you can setup a Google Analytics account. By placing the Google Analytics code on your pages, you can access detailed statistics through Google's Analytics interface. This is a nice addition to the options above.