Austin Search Engine Marketing Methodology
SEO Method for Success
Each of our search engine marketing campaigns are designed around the needs of the customer and their online marketing objectives. Even though we may use many of the same optimization techniques in our campaigns, each will differ depending on many factors including the existing site architecture/code, type of site and target market, previous marketing efforts, number of keyword phrases and the number of target pages you wish to optimize.
The following is a high level overview of our basic on-site and off-site marketing methodology. If you would like to discuss this with us in detail or like a quotation for a search engine marketing campaign, please Contact us.
- Determine Goals and Objectives
- Domain Analysis
- Web Site Code/Structural Analysis
- Server Analysis
- Run an initial Search Engine placement baseline report
- Analyze and Evaluate your site ranking
- Setup Google Analytics account & implement tracking code on all pages
- Perform research on your keyword phrases to determine relevancy
- Consult with you on how to choose the most appropriate keyword phrases
- Craft unique descriptions for all your site pages
- Optimize each page for Selected, Unique phrase or phrases
- Add all proper optimization code to your target pages
- Authenticate with Search Engines and Hand Submit XML Sitemap
- Submit to our hand picked, top directories in our plan
- Online Marketing Budget Overview/Review
- Setup and manage Sponsor accounts (Google & Bing) – Optional
- Identify potential inbound links and recommend linkage strategy
- Recommend Site updates for content freshness
- Modify pages that may not get picked up initially
- Identify duplicate and thin content issues
- Tweak page code as necessary for best results
- Offer ongoing consulting by keeping you on top of industry news. (we receive daily news feeds)
- Optimize all new page additions.
- Rebuild XML Sitemap and resubmit as needed.
Call 512-650-4037 or fill out our Quotation for Services form today and we will put together a custom solution for you.